Sunday 22 October 2023

Week 42 of 2023

Forgot to mention that yesterday morning I spent ages getting quotes for comprehensive insurance for Tasha's car she has at last decided to get it. The prices ranged from $1,163.82 to $5,225.83.

The internet is being difficult. By 11ish I was able to do the food shop as the internet came good.

A bad time this afternoon with the shaking.

Tim found a pair of headphones that I tried out they are ok.

This would be dad's 81st birthday, he is missed so much by so many.

Also my great niece Isabal's birthday.

Sam turned up at 7.30am just after I rang saying we had 30 minuted before it would be time to leave. Of course the driver didn't turn up till 8.12am.

Tim went to the Dr's and then out to work to hand in my paperwork. I had hoped to go out to the Dr's with him so I could look for new shoes but he said tomorrow would be a better day as he wasn't coming straight home, so I said ok.

At 2pm I was just about to say it was time to go meet Sam, when I noticed his driver out the front he was 10 minutes earlier then expected.

It has turned out to be a hot day.

A much cooler start to the day back in long pants at least for a few hours.

Rang Sam at 7am only to be told that Sam isn't going to school due to having a Dr's appointment.

Shopping came missing 5 items all out of stock, Tasha will look at our local Coles. These were items that have do not substitute ticked.

Been raining on and off all morning.

Didn't go shopping as Tim is having a bad day.

In for another cool day but hopefully no rain. I asked Sam if they liked the new driver they are not keen on the guy at this stage.

I have had a good day better then the last couple that's for sure.

Tim went and had an Xray or CT Scan done I don't remember which he also has to have another ultrasound done, he didn't read the form right when he booked the appointment.

A new day and a not so cold start to the day I have the back sliding door open due to sweating. Not a good day weather wise could be worse but not the type of weather I feel like going out in.

My back is giving me the shits, I can't sit anywhere without pain.

Tim has spent some time out the back clearing weeds from the yard he could only work for half an hour before needing a rest but that's ok he is getting there. He has been trying to get a quote from someone to do the backyard through Youi(CTP).

Friday again this last week has gone fast. I am in my lightweight long pants even though Tasha was sure I would be fine in shorts, she was wrong.

Tim had his rehab appointment changed he did tell me why but I don't remember. He also had an appointment for the ultrasound on his shoulder or neck I don't remember which. Yeah I know I bitch when he doesn't listen but I can be just as bad.

I am looking forward to going over to Kathy's tomorrow for a BBQ along with Tasha.

Another good night, Tim didn't go to bed till just before I got up. I guess he slept on the lounge while watching TV.

Kathy cancelled lunch as Michael is in a bad place due to his father being so bad and pretty much on his last legs. Cancelling upset me as I was really looking forward to it. Kathy said we will do it at a later date.

I was hoping to get a family photo of Kathy's family so I can use it for a Christmas present I have planned for them.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your week has been full of ups and downs, Jo-Anne. Hope next week is smoother for you.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a full week of ups and downs but that is life

      Delete
  2. Juggling that many appointments would make anyone forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so many appointments make it so easy to forget things

      Delete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...