Sunday 1 October 2023

Week 39 of 2023

 Another cold morning only 8 degrees as I type this.

Tim realised he hadn't heard from the ATO so go online and checked it out and no he had forgotten to submit his tax return which is ok as he forgot to add a couple of deductions which he will do and submit it tomorrow, he can't submit today as he can't find the right information.

Sam brought over some Ferrero Rocher's that his mum didn't want.

Up dressed and ready for the day, I am in long pants again, went to get my class of milk only to find it had gone off, use by date was today and it was half full so annoying.

I am off to the doctors this morning about my left arm which I still have little strength and movement in it.

He said I am I doing all I can for the arm but suggested I have physio in January if still have limited movement.

Tim has been taken off a medication which he thought was for restless legs but is a nerve pain tablet.

Had a good night, but this morning I didn't have my normal morning wash as I was on the toilet when Tim came in saying he needed to go, so I left the bathroom.

I came out and started getting things set up opening the screen doors so the daylight can come through when daylight arrives. By the time Tim had finished and gone back to bed I lost interest in having a wash.

The shopping arrived at 8am of course some stuff has not come.

Tim went to his podiatrist appointment, all went well. She mentioned to Tim about my feet, he didn't remember me telling him about them and how I have to show the neurologist.

Had a night of weird dreams not upsetting dreams just weird, including a visit from my Uncle Ronnie, Sandy came with him. Uncle Ronnie has passed, Sandy has not.

Kathy dropped Summer off at 8.45am.

Tim at last did his tax return and lodged it.

Sandy and Denni came over to pick up the letter I printed out for her, I told her about my dream.

We bought pizza for lunch getting Summer what she wanted plain cheese.

An early start to the day as I found myself awake and needing to pee, so I got up at 4.40am.

When I opened the front door I noticed Jess wasn't home yet but she arrived home around 5.20am.

Started raining around 7am and it was heavy rain for a while but the day has mostly been dry.

At around 4pm someone arrived about the roof he had an order to put a tarp over it. However, he did more then that, I will ask Tim about what he did tomorrow.

In for another hot day, I have long pants on this morning but I suspect I will change into shorts around 10am.

I went in at 9.30 and changed into shorts for the day. Had a bad morning as in a lot of shaking and being unable to focus as in concentrate on anything, things improved by around 10ish.

It has been a hot day turned the air con on at midday.

Asked Tim about the roof got a little info about it like the guy will be back on Saturday to do more stuff and that there was cracked tiles.

The internet is running pretty slow this morning and it isn't bothering me at all which is good I have a lot I want to do on it but no point getting in a tizz over it, won't change anything just give me a headache.

Another very warm day.

Tasha is going out tonight with some friends from the gym she is getting a lift from a mate. She had Tim hem a black jacket she wants to take with her.

She borrowed the car in order to get Blain and Subway for him this afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Hope they get the roof fixed fairly quickly. Your days are getting warmer and we are getting cooler. But we are supposed to have a couple warm days again Sunday and Monday, but then be back to cooler. It's that time of year. Like you--you don't know what to wear and end up changing back and forth--lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have already been waiting for 16 months for the roof to be completely fixed and I am not expecting anything to happen anytime soon

      Delete
  2. Having a leaky/damaged roof is no fun, Jo-Anne. Hope you are able to get it properly fixed soon! Blessings for a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A visit from a dead relative would be fairly normal on the Martin scale of screwy dreams, just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...