Sunday 24 September 2023

Week 38 of 2023

 A very warm start to the day, going to be another hot I suspect, I am wearing shorts this morning. I have both sliding doors open for the nice breeze by 10am it was very warm and by midday I wanted to turn the air con on but waited to 1pm to make Tim happy.

Tim is having a bad afternoon going to the toilet often. I am concerned about him.

In for another warm to hot day, although not very warm when I got up still I am wearing shorts.

I asked Tasha if she could take me to the podiatrist on Wednesday as I don't think Tim will be able to sit around waiting in the car for me at this time.

Tim off to the doctors yet again, then I think he has to go into work.

It has been another hot day.

Tim and Tasha went down the road to get a few things from Coles, so I asked if it was Sam's early day, Tim said no but he was wrong so no one was there to meet him which would be embarrassing to Sam as he had to ring Papa to go get him.

Slept in till 5.24am it was daylight when I got up,suppose to be another hot day.

Well it is only 8.25am and already 24 degrees with a hot wind. Tasha just asked to borrow the car to go get our scripts I told her Tim has a CT Scan at 11am so don't take to long. Picked up the scripts but there were 6 or 7 medications to get and she came home with only 2 she is pissed as am I. I did tell her how many to pick up but still you go ask for scrips in the name of Meadows and they will give you all there in that name but no they didn't check and just gave her part of the order.

Damn it has been a hot day, top of 32 degrees.

Another hot day on the way at 7am I am already sweating.

Tasha drove me to the podiatrist all went well she said I may have a condition called Raynaud's disease and to speak to the neurologist about them. This new podiatrist seems nice enough she did tell me I need to wear shoes and not cheap shoes but good orthopaedic shoes. We will see.

Sam's school rang he didn't take his medication this morning as he said it had a funny taste and when thinking about it I agree my drink had a funny taste after I added ice to it and had to tip it out and rinse the cup before refilling. Tasha said the cup may have just needed a good rinse out as I don't do that as often as I should.

Skyler's Birthday

Much cooler this morning and only suppose to be around the mid 20's today over the low 30's of the last few days.

At 6.40am the internet started dropping out very frustrating. I ended up having to reboot the computer to get things working again.

At around 10.15 Sue called in just to say hi as she was passing through.

Had to print a few things for Sandy she has to fill in and submit forms about changes in her household, as in having two more children in her care.

BEEN MARRIED 39 YEARS TODAY

Woke early at 4.30am got up at 4.45am, found a clip Tim had sent about a local shooting in the street Jess use to live in only a few houses from where she was. Scary shit.

Also had a message telling me that Sam had no night meds, that's his mum responsibility.

It started to rain around the time I was getting ready to take Sam up so I rang Tasha but she wasn't able to help, so I had to wake Tim to go with Sam. Then it stopped raining.

Kelli and her kids called in for a visit it was wonderful seeing them.

Also Tim gave a a new Bluetooth speaker to use at night or whenever I like. He also gave me a cover for my recliner both gifts I like a lot

Another cool if not cold day lays ahead but it is Saturday so no school and I have no idea if Kathy and the girls are coming over well she properly has only Summer as Sydney will be with her dad.

Had to have the heater on for an hour this morning it was that cold and the cold gave me a headache and earache.

Tim had an appointment with the optometrist and is getting new glasses, however, after the appointment while watching TV he changed glasses and said the ones he put on were fine. I don't know what he is going to do.

Kathy didn't turn up.





8 comments:

  1. 32c a couple of weeks out of winter? The world has gone mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a bit of a chaotic week. I hope this coming one is calmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At times changing glasses may not be required.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and Tim. Sounds like your weather is starting to fluctuate between winter and spring like its doing here - except summer to fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the weather is all over the place, 39 years married is nothing to sneeze at

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...