Sunday 10 September 2023

Week 36 of 2023

 Found a pop tart on my walker this morning, Sam had left it there for me to try, which I did and it was ok but a bit sweet for me.

Had a good morning was able to sit for close to an hour with my feet up, twice during the day an even managed to sit at the computer with only moderate pain in my left knee. I did take a strong anti-inflammatory that Tasha gave me for when the pain is really bad. My GP will not give them to me as they are not good for me in the long run.

I woke this morning from a dream that had me looking for a toilet and some guy beating me to the toilet causing me to find another one, which had me climbing over someone's bed. Needless to say I woke needing to pee and finding it to 5.10am ten minutes past my normal get up time.

Tim got up around 10am which is pretty normal for him now days, he has a 1pm doctors appointment but I doubt it as he did the appointment online and didn't receive conformation of it. I was right when arrived for his appointment it hadn't gone through, but he was still able to see the doc. He has to have some test done.

I had to go and meet Sam this afternoon as Tim wasn't home yet and it was Sam's early day.

A new day and not a cold one, had to change what pants I had planed to wear.

Turned out the weather people were right for a change and it is a very warm day around 26 degrees.

Shopping came without a few things most notable is the missing toilet paper. With Tim's current diarrhoea issues we are going through a fair bit of it. So Tim will need to go and buy some from the local Coles.

I also didn't get my banana bread or mini choc chip muffins. I will ask Tasha to get them as Tim will not know what to get and most likely get the wrong stuff.

I had to wear longer, warmer pants when I got up as I couldn't be bothered trying to find lighter pants.

Kathy was telling me that Summer was swooped by a magpie again yesterday, on her way home from school. So at the moment she wants her mum to drive her to the bus stop of a morning, of an afternoon she is out of luck and has to walk as her mum is still at work.

Had a couple of moments when I was shaking so much I was unable to send Tasha a text was a bunch of letters making no sense.

Tim is having a bad day spending a lot of it in the bathroom, I feel for him. He feels he can't go far from the toilet.

Tim had a rough night up a few times to the toilet.

At7am my internet started playing I closed the browser hoping that would help but it didn't. So I did a re-boot and that fixed it.

Sam came down at 7.15am with some clothes that he wants to wear and are still damp, so he wanted to toss them into the dryer while he has a shower.

Kelli sent me a text asking if I could show her how to iron, I said I would but don't own an iron.

Another day with a lot of back pain.

Kelli canceled at 1pm

I was surprised to see Tasha as I was getting ready for bed, can't remember why she came but she will help me finish getting ready.

Oh what a headache this computer is giving me this morning, it is running slow and I have to have patience to deal with it.

Rang Sam over and over and over till I ended up ringing his mum and waking her up and asking her to go wake Sam up, gave it 5 minutes and tried ringing Sam again then rang Tasha to see if she would walk across and make sure Sam was awake but she asked me to try ringing again, which I did and Sam at last answered.

Around 9ish it started to rain and it rained most of the day and it has been pretty cold all day.

Tasha had a job interview at Anytime Fitness, she said it went well. She does have a way of presenting herself in a positive as do her sisters.

Tim cut my hair yesterday before I went to bed, I look different with extremely short hair. It is a cold morning and I have a headache might put the heater on for a little bit. I had the heater on for 30 minutes.

I stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the washing machine and have started trying to re-make the bed on my own. Tim hung the sheets outside on the lawn.

I thought Kathy was coming over but I was wrong, she said she will be over sometime tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I have dreams like that, often mine involve doors that are too small to fit through or overflowed toilets...

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...