This blog is about my life as a mother and nanna and about my great family.
Well here we are at Thursday and this weeks word of the week is “assemble” which means to put together or with bring or come together
I have chicken defrosting and after I am done commenting on blogs, I will need to assemble my dinner.
Avengers Assemble!
That is a word I knew. ☺
A good word..
Debby.........Hope dinner was niceChris.........That they doSandie.........Yeah most wouldMargaret........Thanks
I have assembled everything to make cleaning the house more efficient.
Hi everyone, Archie here with Jo-Anne’s edition of Caturday Today we are looking for a bit more at domestic cats mainly which country...
I have chicken defrosting and after I am done commenting on blogs, I will need to assemble my dinner.
ReplyDeleteAvengers Assemble!
ReplyDeleteThat is a word I knew. ☺
ReplyDeleteA good word..
ReplyDeleteDebby.........Hope dinner was nice
ReplyDeleteChris.........That they do
Sandie.........Yeah most would
Margaret........Thanks
I have assembled everything to make cleaning the house more efficient.
ReplyDelete