Monday 23 January 2023

FACT DAY

Good morning all I hope this week is more like what I like and I get to write blog post as usual. Well being Monday it is fact day so we go.

At a steady joggers pace of six miles per hour, it would take 173 days to jog around Earth.

Over 50 billion aspirins are taken worldwide each year.

The waters around Australia are home to more than half the shark species in the world.

Bamboo can grow 3 feet in a dsy

Banging your head against a wall can burn up to 150 calories an hour.

6 comments:

  1. It would take me a lot longer than 173 days--lol!
    Hope you have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of those aspirins are taken by long distance runners. :)

    I wonder how many calories you burn by figuratively banging your head against the wall. I'd probably weigh 67 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see, some scientist, banging his head against the wall to find out that VIP information. and no doubt our tax dollars paid for such foolery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people who spend 173 days jogging are the ones who need the aspirin!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita........Me too

    Juli........I can't take aspirin not good for me

    Debby......Indeed

    Janie.......I agree

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the jogging around the earth: Is this like that bit on Gilligan's Island when they cross the ocean: "Take one step and come up for air, take another step, come up for air..."?

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder/Fear of Abandonment

  Hi, everyone this week we are looking at fear of abandonment and borderline personality disorder. We all must deal with the death of a lo...