Monday 16 January 2023

FACT DAY

 Morning world I have been up about 3 hours, visited some blogs and checked emails and now it is time for facts.

Not all your taste buds are on your tongue some are on your cheeks as well as the root of our mouths.

Fleas can accelerate 50 times faster than a space shuttle.

It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Ta Mahal in India.

Your heart beats 101,000 times a day, during a lifetime it will beat about 3 billion times and pump about 400 million litres of blood.

The term “the bogey man will get you” comes from the Boogy people who inhabit an area in Indonesia. These people were pirates and attack ships.


5 comments:

  1. Again--some really interesting new-to-me facts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I knew was the Taj Mahal. I believe it's because of air pollution that the aircraft produces that deteriorates the exterior of the palace. Then again, I could be totally wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boogy Pirates? New one on me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that about the pirates in Indonesia. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita......Thanks for the visit

    Juli.....That's could make sense

    Chris.......Yeah same here

    Debby.....I am pleased you visited

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...