Sunday 8 January 2023

WEEK 1 OF 2023

 A new day and a new year here's hoping it is a better year. Another hot day summer is really here,air con on early.

Answered a couple of letters will need Tasha to post them for me.

A hot lazy day.

An early start woke at 4am and wasn't able to settle again so got up at 5am.

Managed to do a bit today which made me feel good, even starting to get on top of all my mail to answer.

Slept well woke at 5.20 to pee and decided to stay up.

Rang Tasha to open a new jar of plum jam which she did without complaint.

Both Tim and I are off to the optometrist, Tasha is driving us in her car as it is easier for me to get in and out of. My eyes are good no problems.

Up and sweating from 5.25am although not that hot at the moment. Although I expect that to change.

The 2023 calendars arrived at last. As well as some birthday gifts.

Received an email about a click and collect I am waiting on they are now shipping it to me from the warehouse, the store must be out of stock.

Sam has been here for a few nights.

Much cooler this morning although I was still dripping sweat as I looked for food for breaky.

Tim is in long pants and shirt, I am in short and tee shirt.

Sandy camel and collected the calendars and while here she washed my Cpap mask. She also straighten all the photos Sam had put on an angle.

I am having a good morning pain and mobility wise so decided not to stand and make breakfast in case it set off the pain. Tasha brought me Maccas.

Tim has been granted his loss of earns claim so will be paid via the driver's CTP. The claim was back dated to the 1 December.

Leo is still here been here for 3 nights. To me is Leo but when I address him I call him Sam as that is what he wants.

Rained all bloody night thankfully Tim remembered to place the bucket with a towel under it to catch the rain. I found the bucket nearly half full with water.

Kathy coming this afternoon to shave and shower me and get me ready for bed.

No rain during the day.

5 comments:

  1. with the exception of being hot and sweaty, it sounds like a pretty good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been getting rain for days. Better than snow, WAY better than freezing temps. But the sun would be a welcome sight. And YAY for good eyes! I haven't had that since I was six...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounded like a better week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see Tim get his due with no hassle. Week was a wash for me, went home early one day, stayed home the next. Rotten cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby.....It was

    Juli......Bad eyesight I expect would annoying

    Rita......Yeah it was

    Chris......I complain at times how cold it gets but lets be honest here it really never that cold

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...