Monday 23 December 2019

Did you know it is Christmas


Hello world, how is life treating everyone this Monday I will be sharing a few more facts about Christmas.

Santa stretches time like a rubber band, in order to deliver all the gifts in one night

In Armenia, the traditional Christmas Eve meal consists of fried fish, lettuce and spinach

Iceland has 13 Santas and an old lady who kidnaps children.

In Germany, Heiligabend, or Christmas Eve, is said to be a magical time when the pure in heart can hear animals talking.

The Christmas wreath is a symbol of love and eternal life





5 comments:

  1. Kidnapping children?! I hadn't heard of that tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about these facts but I like the last one about Christmas wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Iceland has 13 Santas...and gees, a scary old lady who should be arrested and incarcerated. LOL.

    I'd only heard of the symbolic meaning of the wreath before, not the others.

    Anyway, I hope you have a lovely holiday, a very Merry Christmas. My best to you for the new year.

    Kim and Derry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita........Weird or what

    Nancy.......The wreath one is nice

    Kea...........That is weird, but the wreath thing is cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avoid school rentals, get-away rentals and awful neighborhoods. Purchase great properties that have a background marked by steady inhabitants. AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...