Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Photo Wednesday/A cruise shot


7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I love when you share cruise pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I have never been on a cruise----only the one-day deal that goes a few miles out to sea and then returns in the evening. I really need to experience this some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is bloody awesome we are already talking about our next cruise

      Delete
  3. I'm envious of anyone who can dance since I am just not a good dancer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot dance either, so like you I am a bit envious of those who can

      Delete

How to Make a Safe U-Turn While Driving in Australia

  I think anyone who drives has at some point made a U-turn, it may be a handy way to change direction, but if not done safely it may resu...