Sunday 12 February 2023

WEEK 6 OF 2023

 What a bloody restless night I had I managed to stay in bed till 5.30am. A much cooler start to the day but won't last top of 30 degrees again.

Workmen here at 8.45am to do the finishing touches to the ramp. Took them all day to do.

I turned the air con on as I can't stand the heat.

Tim did a load of washing and hung it out to dry.

Blain has covid.

Had a reasonable nights sleep up at 5.30am a warm start to the day.

Spoke to Tasha about Blain he is sleeping a lot but feeling like he has the flu.

Sandra called in for a visit she said Centrelink has finally recognised that her and Ed have separated. This means her Centrelink payment will increase.

She has been applying for rentals every week between and 20 places with so far no luck.

Had a restless night from around 2am found it difficult to settle after going to the loo. Got up at 5.20am opened the house up, there is a nice breeze coming through.

Heat set in around 10.30 so I put the air con on.

Blain still sleeping a lot but is otherwise ok.

Wednesday again, I slept better last night, I have opened up the house but no breeze this morning.

Tim went to have a look at a car he saw advertised but didn't like the look of it.

He also got a text telling him our electricity bill had not been paid. This pissed me off as I have been asking for the P O box to be checked since the end of January.

I got up at 5.30 after sleeping all night to find a mess on my table, which included the electricity bill which I will pay today, we have of course lost our pay on time discount which was $47.

Late yesterday arvo I had a phone call from the Occupational Therapist wanting to know if the ramp and bathroom had been done. She will be here next Monday to check out the work.

Managed to piss Tasha off by not getting that she was feeling stressed. It went right over my head.

I have to put myself to bed a task that is becoming much easier to do. Tim has medical appointments.

Friday here and after a good nights sleep I feel good, the house is opened and a slight breeze is coming though.

Had a visit from Kelli and Freya she needed some rental applications printer off. They have been given 14 days to move, like that is enough time. It is very hard to find a rental place she has already applied for over 20 places with no luck.

Also her baby is due in 20 days time, so she is very stressed.

Tim has his Dr's appointment this afternoon about his elbow.

Saturday morning and I slept in till 5.50am, got up opened the house up made breakie and had Tasha message me to if her dad was driving her to her course, he is so had to wake him up.

Came back to the lounge-room to find the groceries being delivered.

Kathy and family arrived they had been out and decided to call in so Kathy could shower me.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, to hear Blain has covid. I hope Kelli and Freya can find a place and move in before the baby arrives. The new ramp will be nice when they are done. I hope its soon for you.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby..........Not easy too find a rental there is Kelli her partner and their soon to be 3 children and 2 large dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just seems that it is so much harder to get a place in your part of the world. Hope Blain feels better.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease and postured

  Time to learn a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease this week at posture and dribbling, first off is posture. Many people thing of the char...