Sunday 24 April 2022

WEEK 16 OF 2022

 

Had a decent night, found myself wide awake at 5.30 so up I got, washed, dressed and made my own breakfast.

Tim up at 6.30am and off to work by 7am.

Leo came down at 8am to hang out in his room. He left at 11am to go meet Emma (girlfriend).

Tasha came down and cleaned out 3 kitchen cupboards.

I was expecting Kelli to come and get me ready for bed but she hasn't turned up. Thankfully Tasha was here and put me to bed.

Awake and out of bed at 5.10 just felt awake so go up. Had some trouble dressing but got there in the end.

Found 3 letters on my table this morning, Tasha checked the P O Box yesterday. I answered all three this morning.

Kathy turned up around midday with the girls and her and Tasha cleaned out more kitchen cupboards and threw a load of clothes on to wash.

Sydney-May walked down and posted my letters for me.

Kathy also showered me.

Tuesday is here and I had a good nights sleep last night. Although I had to sit naked in the bathroom waiting for Tasha as all my clean clothes were in the dryer and the dryer is outside.

Kathy here by 8.45am and her and her dad have cleaned the bathroom and behind the TV and changed the curtain over the front sliding door. In fact her and Tasha have done a bloody lot as well as getting their dad motivated to chip in and do stuff.

I even found a new shower curtain now just have to get Tim to change it over.

The house is looking good.

SAMANTHA'S BIRTHDAY

A new day and I have been up since 5.20 but for the most part I slept well.

Tim drove me to see podiatrist as him and the girls are not cleaning today.

He also to the cans/bottles over to be cased in. We have borrowed the neighbours trailer to throw rubbish in for a tip run.

I had a shit night so bloody restless and unsettled up and down like a bloody yo yo.

Dad passed 3 years ago today.

Kathy and the girls arrived at 9am and left around 1pm, she cleaned out the storage under the dinning tables seats. I even let her throw out a few things.

Tasha here cleaning out the fridge a job well overdue.

Spoke to Sandy about going to the cemetery and she agreed the ground will be to soggy for me to visit.

Had a better night last night did sit up with Tim for an hour but after that I settled ok. Slept through to 4.30 but then felt wide awake so I got up at 5am.

Kathy and the girls arrived at 9am and stayed till 1pm, she cleaned off the book/storage shelves in the dining room.

She also showered me before leaving.

Only saw Tasha when she dropped off the shopping she did.

Had a real good night waking at 11.30 to pee but going straight back to sleep. Then waking again at 4.35, I peed but found afterwards I was wide awake so got up.

No bloody internet this morning even though the computer and modem show it is working, so restarted the computer that didn't work so turned modem off and back on which also didn't work.

9.30am and still no internet at 11am after restarting laptop twice I got it back.

Tim at last was able to go and get Kathy's old fridge for Jess as the two Jess had are on their last legs.

Kathy helped me get ready for bed.

5 comments:

  1. So happy to finally hear that you had a number of good nights. I know you had a hard time on the anniversary of your father's death, but it's understandable, you love and miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like on the whole it was a good week. It makes so much difference to have help getting the place in order. Lifts your spirits, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a pretty good week, thank goodness. You were sure due to have one, Jo-Anne.

    There is not a lot nicer than having a cleaned up home. I can appreciate how that was so nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAren.......Yes April is now a hard month with both Mum & Dad passing in it but I coped having the grandchildren around helped.

    Rita.......That it does, feel good to see a clean house

    Ramblington........Yeah I was overdue for a good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the motivated cleaning crew! In related news, I managed to chase the roomba around the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder/Fear of Abandonment

  Hi, everyone this week we are looking at fear of abandonment and borderline personality disorder. We all must deal with the death of a lo...