Thursday 7 April 2022

POEM DAY

 

To You I Promise

©  More By Danny Blackburn

Published: October 2008

My love for you is unconditional and enduring.
To you I promise to always be reassuring.

My love for you protects you and is honorable.
To you I promise to always be faithful.

My love for you is understanding and passionate.
To you I promise to always be compassionate.

My love for you is thoughtful and cherishing.
To you I promise to always be devoted and caring.

My love for you is patient and kind.
To you I promise this always until the end of time.

My love for you is selfless and forgiving.
To you I promise this always, for as long as I am living.

My love for you is devoted and encouraging.
To you I promise to always listen and never be detouring.

I promise to show you, my wife, that I love you in all that I do.
I can promise these things because with all of my heart I love you.

6 comments:

  1. Wow so some husband wrote this to his wife…what a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful poem dedicated to a dear one. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby...........I know, how cool is it

    Nancy.........I agree

    Katie...........I'm glad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relationships are difficult, unless people are able to put others ahead of themselves at times.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...