Sunday 3 April 2022

WEEK 13 OF 2022

 

Cyberspace ate Saturday's diary entry how annoying. After a restless start I slept well a solid 9hrs. I am not getting dressed for the day till Tim gets up and can help me.


So far this morning I have been ok but it's only 7.30, I have been up since 5am.


Had a productive morning, wanted to do more but lost motivation and concentration.


Kelli came and put me to bed.


I slept well, Tasha doubled my restlessness medication and it helped.


I am managing to do some stuff this morning so hopefully this week will be better then last week.


Had a reasonable day.

Woke to rain at 5.10am managed a wash ok but needed Tash to dress me.


Had a good morning even managed to write 2 letters.


Leo was playing with a screwdriver this morning and when Tim went to find it he couldn't and that put him in a foul mood.


Raining heavy here today, couldn't go up with Leo.


Had a so so night woke at 4.15 and decided to get up. A restless morning.


Took Leo up before it pissed down rain.


Restless but managed to do some stuff here on the laptop which has made me happy.


Heavy rain on and off all day.


Woke at 4am but managed to dose off again till 5am when I got up. After my wash I rang Tasha but she didn't answer, rang 3 times. She did at last turn up.


Still raining so couldn't go with Leo this morning.


Seems like he got into trouble at school yesterday for taking a weapon to school, my letter opener, which was confiscated will have to talk to Jess about getting it back.


Raining on and off all day


Had another pretty good night woke a 4.30 needing to pee so got up at 4.40am, a coldish morning.

Had nothing but trouble with Coles online it is so frustrating I ended up packing it in and will try tomorrow.


I am in a right state with the shaking and sweating and feeling confused and frustrated.

Awake and up at 5am after a decent enough night, fend for myself saw me in tears of frustration.


Micheal has gone camping with his mate Jerry so unable to help move the fridge for Jess/Tasha.


I am in long pants for the first time this year.


Bought pizza for lunch stuff crust for me thin & crispy for Tim.


Managed to write 3 letters.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Rain...what is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're finally having a few good days. Well, except for all that rain, that would be depressing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted that you had some good days! That is so good to read! Thin crust pizza for me. I'll share Tim's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby..........God crying

    Karen..........I have had some better days

    Katie..........I know they are rare

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...