Sunday 10 April 2022

WEEK 14 OF 2022

 Daylight saving has ended for now and I slept till 6am or (7am daylight savings time) getting up only 10 mins before Tim. I had a pretty good night sleep as well.

Not having much in way of breaky just not hungry.

A productive morning blogging and writing letters.

Leo went on his first date and he returned really happy with how it went.

Monday at last so not having to fend for myself which is great as doing that is hard.

Had a solid 9hrs sleep.

Having a so so day doing nothing other then blogging.

Woke at 4.30 and went and peed thought I would go back to bed for an hour but no that didn't work as I was too restless, so up at 4.45.

I decided to give myself a shower so I am nice and clean, more or less.

Getting frustrated with the computer so not doing stuff for a while.

Slept so so at 3am I got up to pee and couldn't settle again till around 3.50am as I was shaking and sweating and in a bit of a state.

Tim isn't well today, had to make Dr appointment for him for tomorrow morning. Had trouble logging into doctors website using his log in details, so did it using mine. Tim came home early from work.

Not much else happening around here.

Woke at 4 to pee and manged to go back to bed till 5.50am, happy me.

Tim off work today, he has a doctor appointment.

Kathy rang and the first thing she said was Jessica has covid in a laughing tone, I do not think it is funny. So I won't see her or Leo for a bit.

Jessica also has a blocked toilet so Tim rang the maintenance line and was on hold for 1.45hrs by the time he had arranged for a plumber she had managed to unblock it herself. I wouldn't be able to do that.

Had a pretty good night, woke at 5.30am. Tasha sounded annoyed when I rang her but she said it was only because she had just started to do something.

Tim back at work this afternoon, a warmish day.

Last day of school for term one of 2022.

Wrote one letter today but did little else

Tasha putting me to bed.

Had another good night although I have been up since 5am woke at 1 to pee not issue then again at 5 when I decided to stay up.

Had a good morning, been another wet day.

Kathy and the girls arrived around 1.30pm, they did some housework and cleaned out the linen press (cupboard) throwing out a bunch of stuff.

Had a shower and dressed in the clothes I will wear tomorrow. Which will make it easier for me in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I too enjoy good sleep but there are nights that I don't sleep well and will end up taking nap in the late morning or afternoon. I always feel good after a shower, feeling nice and fresh. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it has been a good weekend so far. Seems that you did quite a bit better sleeping this week. I am certainly glad for you about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy.......Yes it is good to sleep in

    Katie.......I have had a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear Tim was down... Congrats to Leo, hope he had a time!

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...