Wednesday 27 October 2021

POEM DAY

 

My Love

Megan Hagen© 

Published: August 2016

How do I describe
My love for you?
How can I explain
That this is true?

Love is a funny thing
We'll never understand,
But hear this truth ring:
I'm in love with you.

These butterflies,
Shy smiles,
Late nights.
Thoughts are constantly
About you.

I can't tell you
All the times
This heart beats faster,
Even when you're out of view.

Always in my thoughts,
Always in my dreams.
A life without you would
Tear me apart at the seams.

It's you who keeps me up all night
And gets me through the day.
It seems to me that there
Is only one thing left to say.

I've said it already,
But to make sure you know it's true,
I'll say how I feel:
I'm completely in love with you.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-love-107

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful love poem. Yes, love is a funny thing and hard to understand. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like the feeling of being in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy............So true

    karen..........Agree

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...