Thursday 15 March 2018

This and That Thursday


Hello Thursday, hope you are nice to me.

Do you ever wonder about your dreams, do you remember your dreams, do you wake up thinking what the hell was that all about?

Last night I dreamt about murder, someone was murdered and the murderer was hiding in plain sight under a different name around people I knew.

I also dreamt about looking for a toilet and asking a weird person where one was and being shown one that was in a machine like a dishwasher, what the hell was with that.

I often dream about going to the toilet and finding the toilet has no doors or doors that will not lock and having people watching me. I don't know what such dreams mean if anything but they are weird.

I just took 3 soluble aspirins these I take for headaches and I dissolve them in Pepsi Max as weird as that sounds, I used to dissolve them in water like normal people but a year or so ago I accidentally poured Pepsi Max into the glass and found it tasted better so have used it since. I find soluble aspirins work better for headaches then paracetamol.

Now I have to take Leo to school, home again and when I parked I noticed that the curtain was pulled across and thought that Natasha was still here as I walked in Blain jumped out and scared me making me yell, this made Blain happy.

Yesterday was my niece's birthday she turned 24 in a few months she will have her second child this time it is a girl. This niece is the one I call my sweetheart, she is my sister Susan's youngest daughter.







15 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo-Anne!

    Seems this is the week for birthdays around the blog circuit. Happy birthday to your niece!

    Be careful when taking three aspirin with cola. That combination can be rough on your stomach lining.

    Those dreams you've been having about murder and toilets. They all mean the same thing: you will soon come into a large sum of money. :)

    Enjoy your Thursday and weekend, dear friend Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to come into money but doubt it will happen, yeah I know aspirin and cola not a good mix

      Delete
  2. Dear Jo-Anne, I'm impressed that you remember your dreams. I know I dream because I wake feeling some emotion most mornings--happy or sad or belabored. Something. And I know a dream has left me this way, but I seldom remember what I've dreamed. Wish I could find a way to do so. Any suggestions? Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why I remember bits of dreams I just do, I dream all the time not sure what that says about me

      Delete
  3. Never do I remember a dream and I don't dream often at all.
    Interesting that you do remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have similar toilet dreams and I believe it is because we need to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with diane b - I get up and go - then I am fine! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that explains the toilet but why are the stalls open for all to see me go

      Delete
  6. In my experience, dreaming about toilets means I need to wake up and go. Dreams about violence mean I'm sleeping on my chest.

    Shady is certainly right about the combo. But if it works, let it grumble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have potty dreams too, cannot find a clean one, some have no doors some are mens and womens together. I dreampt once that my grandson was kidnapped...I shot the kidnapper:)

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...