Monday 5 March 2018

Did you know No:7


Hello everyone, if any of my readers are in the area of America that have been affected by storms and flooding, I truly hope you are well and safe.

Here in my area it has been cool and overcast we had some rain this morning but not much.

Little Leo had the day off school he wasn't well last night and today as well.

I went to my aqua class and then to see podiatrist to have my toenails cut and my diabetic foot check, all is good.

Last Friday night after not being able to get hold of her brother my mum at last received a phone call from him, he is in the Philippines till the end of the month.

Anyway here are this weeks did you know facts.....................

Swedish people are the biggest users of tomato sauce/ketchup in the world

Candles burn more slowly and evenly with minimum wax drippings if they are placed in the freezer for an hour before using them.

More than a third of all adults are believed to hit the “snooze” button every morning, on average three times before getting up.............NOT ME

Bug zappers as in the high voltage cages that attract insects to an ultraviolet light, then kill them by electrocution increase the likelihood that you will be bitten by mosquitoes, as the ratio of attraction to kills isn't great.

Skateboards were invented in 1963, however, inline skates also called rollerblades have been around since the 1930's

4 comments:

  1. Tomatoes are EXTREMELY good for you! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not here, but not very far away, we are all safe. In the mean time...

    At times I really doubt if they have the "diabetic" line set at the right spot.

    I'd want a lot of ketchup on those stinky fermented fish too.

    In the freezer... hmmm...

    I set my alarm to the last possible right off the top. A snooze would be inadvisable, and I've never looked to see where mine is at anyway.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...