Thursday 19 March 2015

Motivation Thursday


How many of us try to do this each and every day of our lives?

Many of us may say we want to live our lives like this, but the truth of the matter is that for many of us we will fail.

So many people go through life not worrying about how others feel, we don't think we should be reaching out to others and trying to bring a smile to their faces.

How often do you smile at people while out and about during the day?


I try to smile at people, I try to bring joy and happiness into the lives of those I interact with each and every day. 

9 comments:

  1. Good one Jo-Anne...I am always smiling for some reason..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very good. If we all try, even a little, it's going to make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    For me, putting my head on the pillow at night it is very rewarding if that day I could have helped at least one person in this world, either by an act of kindness, a good word or even a smile!
    Very noble thought of your!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my goal! I try. :)
    I wish more people would make the effort to be kinder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if more people tried the world would be a happier place

      Delete
  5. I love this saying, and you always bring me a smile when I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...