Sunday 7 May 2023

WEEK 18 OF 2023

I was in the bedroom at 5am attempting to change into long pants when Tim asked if I wanted Macca's for breaky, I said yes and did he know what time it was, he said he did know but felt wide awake. So he has gone to buy breaky.

Tasha had me scan and transfer files to a flash drive for her course. She also brought down washing to throw in our dryer.

I was up and changing my pants when the power went out and was out for an hour. I tried to just lay in bed but I couldn't I felt restless and ended up deciding to get up and have a wash without a light on. Just after I had done that the power came back on.

Tim drove me to the podiatrist but he was pissed off that I didn't ask Tasha but why should I, my feet are good no circulation problems.

Seems like I forgot to ask Tasha if she can take me to my appointment tomorrow, how frustrating, I hope she can still take me.

Up at 5am as per usual a cold start to the day, no breaky for me till after I have my blood taken.

The Coles delivery arrived at 7am which was a surprise. They sent me two bottle of chocolate milk I only ordered one. No pancakes or pikelets out of stock so annoying.

The lady came to take my blood at 9am. Had Tasha come and put some socks on my feet.

Sandy drove me to have my Xray and ultrasound done.

Tim has a 1pm appointment about his arm.

A new day and a cold start to it I may have to turn the heater on. Yes I turned the heater on for a short while.

The cleaners came and around 9.45am Sandy turned up no reason just to say hi, while she was here I had her cut up some cheese to add to my morning fruit.

Having a shower this afternoon on my own it feels so good to be able to do that.

Another cold morning I will need the heater on for a bit.

Sandy called in after she drove Temika to school just to pick up any letters I have ready to post.

It has been a cold day even for me who no longer feels the cold like I used to.

This afternoon both Tasha and Tim bought me fruit loaf in fact I ended up with 3 half loafs 1 of which I have put in the freezer, 1 in the fridge and 1 on the bench for daily use.

Another cold start to the day I have needed to put the heater on. I am answering letters most days as I have a small pile to get through but that's ok gives me something to do, at least I have hobbies unlike Tim who doesn't and complains he is bored and restless a lot.

The day warmed up as it went on and was nice an sunny by mid morning.

I even managed to fold the clothes and put them away.

I had a sleep in didn't get up till 6am, I woe at 3/50 to pee went back to bed and straight back to sleep don't do that often. A cold start to the day heater on as soon as I got up.

I am not feeling good at all I have shit concentration and a slight headache, I kinda feel like I want to sleep.

Had a shower and felt a bit better, also Kathy and the girls came over and brought me lunch meals for the week. I had sausages and mash for lunch with gravy and it was really nice.


3 comments:

  1. what a good lunch you had. How good of Kathy and the girls to bring lunches over for you. Maybe now that it is cold, you will sleep better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie........I have been sleeping well and Kathy's meals are welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  3. On balance, not a bad week, no catastrophes!

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...