Sunday 1 May 2022

WEEK 17 OF 2022

 Had a good night sleep managed to go to the loo at 4am and also go back to bed and sleep till 6am. I have been feeling good this morning.

Going to be an easy day with no cleaning.

A cool/cold and wet day.

ANZAC DAY TODAY

Had a good night sleep up at 5.40 and while I was having a wash I heard Tasha in the kitchen and I hadn't rang her yet so that was good.

Kathy arrived around 9ish and stayed to 11ish and she cleaned out my desk with Tasha's help. Looks good, although they threw out some items I didn't want thrown out.

Blain was here and tried to help me salvage some stuff.

Had a damn good sleep, slept for 10 hours.

School goes back today for term 2, for Leo other's go back tomorrow.

Had a dummy spit at Kathy when she rang about not being able to find stuff, also said sorry for it I was just frustrated.

The rest of my day has been ok did nothing much.

Had another good nights sleep, I could get use to that.

Can't go up with Leo as the doctor is due to ring for my appointment. He rang 45 minutes late and I was his first appointment of the day.

The doc wants me to have an Xray done on my back.

Been a good day more or less

Awake since 4am up at 4.50am woke to pee and wasn't able to settle back down so got up.

Tried to wear black leggings but found them too tight so took them off and now in shorts.

Managed to do Cole's online shopping only took 2hrs with many drop outs.

Somewhat restless today but hanging in there.

Had a bloody good nights sleep woke at 4.10am to pee went back to bed but had an anxiety attack where I felt like I couldn't breath, this happened three times when I laid down, so at 4.30 I decided to just stay up.

Leo not going to school as he doesn't feel good and his driver tested positive for Covid this morning, so no way to get to school.

Leo did a RAT test and it was negative did 2 tests to be sure. I gave him two ibuprofen which I broke up into small pieces so he could swallow them.

After his headache eased he started to feel better and even cleaned his room.

Had another good night only remember waking to speak to Tim when he got home from work. I then slept till 4.35.

I had a moment around 7am shaking a lot and sweating all over and feeling like shit.

Leo had an anxiety attack not his first but the first one I have witness, rang Jess and she came and settled him down, he also is running a temp and feels sick but still negative for Covid.

Had to send Tim to get the scripts because Tasha forgot yesterday.

By 2pm Leo was looking better and I was falling apart.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you've been enjoying some "damn good sleeps". Dang, girl it seems you are on a roll. May those sleeps continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Anne, I feel good myself knowing YOU had some decent night's sleep and I could not be happier for you, Seriously. I worry about you. SO good you got a break. I still remember the little boy pictures of Blain and Leo way becak when I first read your blog. I still see them that way, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for the nights of good sleep!!
    I hope Leo doesn't have covid and gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounded like a decent week till the end. Sorry to hear both of you having anxiety attacks. Sometimes the body just won't listen to good sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby.............I hope they continue too

    Ramblington.........Thank you it has been good sleeping through the night and both Blain & Leo have grown so much they have to bend to hug me

    Rita.........No Leo has tested himself again and he is still negative and feel much better

    Chris........Anxiety attacks suck, just saying and my body does what it wants

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...