Wednesday 4 May 2022

POEM DAY

 

Mother

Jodi L. Landes©  More By Jodi L. Landes

Published: May 2019

A mother loves right from the start,
No matter if her children are near or far apart.
A mother gives never-ending love.
She gives us comfort and peace like a beautiful dove.
For us she will always do her best,
Even when we put her patience to the test.
She wipes our tears,
Chases away our fears,
Encourages us to follow a dream,
No matter how far-fetched it may seem.
Her gifts can never compare to any other.
I am so honored to call her my mother.
Looking back on another year,
I was so lucky to have a mother so dear.
So Mom, on your special day, relax and enjoy
And always know that I couldn't have asked for any other
More incredible person to call my mother.
I love you, Mom!
Happy Mother's Day



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/mother-85

4 comments:

  1. Yep Moms for the most part are special. Although I have met some that shouldn't even have children...but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem Jo-Anne and yes mother's do do so many things for their children, well most do if they can.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special and thoughtful poem.

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...