Sunday 29 August 2021

A DAY LATE BUT WHAT'S IT MATTER

 

Awake and up at 5.45am so a bit of a sleep in, managed to dress myself and get my own breakfast.

At 3am I was getting up to pee and slipped to my knees again. I called out to Tim but he didn't wake up. I managed to get myself up and standing.

A cool and wet day, well on and off.

Tim pissed off Tasha when he refused to do something and as a result we haven't seen her all day.

21-8-2]

Another early start, awake and up at 4.45am, suppose to be a warm day.

Not a good day struggle wise.

It has been a very warm day.

22-8-21

Woke at 3am to pee did that without issue but it took me ages to settle down again. However, I did and it was 5.30am by the time I woke up and got dressed ready for the day, I did get a shower this morning as well.

Had to get out my shoulder brace as have a lot of pain in left arm.

Another very warm day so warm that I changed into shorts.

23-8-21

Slept well for most of the night but woke at 4.30 by 4.40 I was shaking a lot from head to toe so got up.

A bloody cold day and wet as well with strong wind.

A stressful day as I feel like I can't do anything at all.

24-8-21

What a shocking start to bed last night, I was restless and unable to settle, when I finely stated to settle I got a cramp in my right calf and tried to get up but only managed to roll out of bed onto the floor. I ended up in an awkward position which caused me to panic. I was able to tell Google to call Jessica, she was unable to lift me off the floor, however, she got me onto my knees and went to fetch the boys. While she was gone I managed to get on my feet.

I then sat up for a while when Tasha arrived and settled me back into bed I then slept for 6hrs.

Tasha asked to borrow the jump start thing for the car in order to start a neighbours car, for some unknown reason Tim's reaction was hostile which caused her to react and raised voices and after 10 minutes it was over and sorted out, they parted with a hug, a kiss and I love you.

Having a hard day.

25-8-21

Slept well except at 2am I had to get Tim to help me get out of bed so I could pee then he had to help me get back into bed.

I then had to get his help again at 5am when I got up to start the day.

Not with it today

26-8-21

Up at 4.45 after a rough night, I don't feel really with it.

Yesterday I was so not with it I forgot to do the grocery shopping, so had to do it this morning. This meant that pick up has to be Sunday as Saturday on had the after 6pm slot and that was too late for Tim.

At 8am my left knee started to sting so I decided to ice it for 20 minutes. While doing this I started to feel extremely tired so I muted the telly and closed my eyes, when I opened them it was 9.50am.

The rest of the day has been so so.

27-8-21

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're still struggling so much of the time. I hope you find some way to alert Tim when you need help during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jo-anne you don't sound too well or mobile. Do you get home care?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all had a bad last week. Hopefully the new one will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friend Jo-Anne, you have had a hard hard week. May thins one be better and Tim feel better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen........Thank you, Tim can be a heavy sleeper

    Diane B.....No don't have home care

    Chris.....That's for sure

    Katie.....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...