Saturday 9 January 2021

My Week That Was

OK STARTING THIS WEEK MY WEEK THAT WAS POST WILL BE ON A SATURDAY AS I DON'T POST ON FRIDAYS I PREFER TO ONLY HAVE ONE DAY BREAK BETWEN POSTS OVER TWO.

Slept in again till 7am, Tasha was here seconds after I opened the front door. She gave me a shower before getting my breakfast.

Leo, Daemon & Freya came over for breakfast they returned to Jess's a couple of mins before Kelli arrived.

Mum was ok today rambling a bit but ok

What a dark overcast morning, I woke at 5.55am my mask was making a lot of noise so I decided to get up.

Went to put the dishwasher on and it will not start.

Tim took the motorbike in for rego check before he left he said to me that he expects Leo to come running when he starts the bike and ask if he could go with him.

No surprise that Leo did want to go with Papa and that Papa said yes he could so he did.

Mum was good tonight

Woke at 5.35 but didn't roll out of bed till 6am, found Tasha had been down a tossed a load of washing on. I was washed and and had my breakfast stuff out ready to be prepared.

Also found that Tim had done all the dirty dishes and he did a load of washing and hung it up to dry.

Tim drove me my appointment with podiatrist he then went Supercheap before coming home.

Mum was ok but our chat was interrupted by a phone call from Dawson and then I had Leo want me , followed by mum getting another phone call so only chatted for 30 mins.

Leo is staying tonight

Had a bit of a sleep in dragging my weary body out of bed at 6.30am. I set stuff up for breakfast before Tasha arrived to make breakfast.

Another warm and sticky day for me.

Mum sounded good although she was rambling a bit but she sounded good while doing so.

Awake and up at 5.45am had things out ready for breaky and was having a wash when Tash arrived.

Tim has taken the car to auto-transmission place for a service. Said it cost less then expected.

Tim received the new dashcam he ordered for the rear window in the car.

Mum was happy to tell me about a letter she got from Kathy-Lee although this was one she got last month but I didn't let on.

Awake and up at 5.45am again, Tasha didn't arrive till 6.30 she was asleep. So I had things out and ready as well as having my hearing aids in and my meds taken. I was also washed and naked trying to dress myself, when she arrived.


Leo;s 13th birthday we gave him $50 gift card for Bing and a Pop Vinyl. He said the gift card was for too much money but hugged and thanked us].


Later he came out in a mask and hoodie and scared the life out of me.


Tim making calls about the dishwasher. After speaking to a repair man, who told him it would cost around $300 to repair and because of the brand and how hard it is to get parts for it that it would be better to just buy a new one. So that is what he did. It will be delivered this afternoon


Jess putting me to bed this afternoon.



7 comments:

  1. These days, it is much cheaper to buy a new electrical appliance than to repair or replace parts of an old one. This morning we got enough of sunlight to dry our laundry and now it is back to the dark overcast sky again, expecting it to rain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Leo. :)
    Appliance are always spendy.
    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like about any essential equipment anymore is too expensive to fix...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy......That is s o true, I miss be able to hang my washing out in the sun to dry

    Rita.....Leo said thank you lady with bird videos that is how he thinks of you

    Chris........Sadly it is

    Katie.....Leo says thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 20 degrees here (not sure what that is in C) We had light ocean effect snow off and on all day. Hard to imagine being warm and sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juli.......20 degrees is like minis 6 degrees here so bloody cold

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...