Tuesday 11 September 2018

My day


What a day this morning before taking Leo to school he had a moment, he had been at Tasha's when he storms into the house goes to his room slams the door and when I knocked and asked what was wrong all he would say is “Blain”. I asked if he wanted to talk he snapped “NO” so I said could he please come and take his medication as it was nearly time to leave for school, after a short while he came out and took his medication. On the way to school he was ok, he said that Blain had hit him in the gut but didn't say much else.

After I took him to school I had to go and pick up a new webster pack for the school while at the shopping centre I went to Woolies for another packet of scones, please not I walked around no scooter. I then had to take the medication back to the school before coming home.

Now this morning when I got up it was cool so I wore track pants and while at the shops I had sweat running down my legs so that meant as soon as I got home I went and changed my pants from tracky dacks to light weight pants.

I then had to go and have a cortisone injection into my left shoulder for my bursitis, I was also told by the doctor who did the injection that the tear in my tendon is a bad one and will take a bloody long time to heal.

After that Tim wanted to go and look at new lounges I told him while we were out that I do not think we need a new lounge, if he wants more room why doesn't he get rid of the chair we don't use.

The next thing I knew it was time to go and get Leo from school, the first thing he did when we got home was go and hang out with Blain. Tasha will send him home at 6.45pm if he doesn't come home ealier.

So that was my day.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jo-Anne, one of the things I sort of discovered when teaching was the difference between girls and boys when it came to problems. Both can get angry; both can have hurt feelings. However, boys tend stop let go of the negativity rather quickly, just as Leo did. Girls, however, often hold a grudge for days, or even weeks.

    Is that shoulder tear enough for rotator cuff surgery? I had that several years ago. I'm glad a cortisone shot helps you with the pain.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day and different emotional feelings for sure. I hope the shot helped your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beginning was worrisome... but the end makes it a "boys will be boys..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee.......I have been told that I can't have surgery for the tear. Yes boys do get over things faster then girls

    Chatty.....Today my arm has more movement and less pain

    Chris......Yes boys will be boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that the boys are friends again. Hope your arm will recovery soon. Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...