Wednesday 9 April 2014

Just a bit of stuff or just about my life nothing important just stuff


Good afternoon all, this morning I went to visit my nanna at the nursing home after mum dropped Liarna at daycare and Kayla at school, nanna looked good this morning she was in bed but she usually is now days but she said mums name this morning and when asked how she was she replied that she was good that was when she said Mavis

When I arrived home both Natasha and Jessica were here, Jessica was cleaning her work car and Natasha was vacuuming the house for me, she did manage to cut her finger while she was doing it and complained about how dirty her father's room was.

Jessica then went for a lay down while I blogged, when Kelli arrived home from shopping she had lunch as in Macca's so a big thank you to Kelli for buying me lunch and to Natasha for vacuuming out for me and Jessica for being Jessica.

Kathy told me that Sydney-May wants to have a sleep over at her nanna's house and I said that is great I would love to have her sleep over one night although Kathy was annoyed when I said that Sydney-May could sleep with me and papa. Sydney-May also asked Natasha if she could have a sleep over at her house one night so she could see Blain. I expect she will be asking Jessica if she can sleep over at her place also so she can see Leo.

Leo has finished his speech therapy appointments for now, although he has to go back on the waiting list for another round of appointments and Kelli is going to ring and get Daemon on the waiting list for some appointments as his speech isn't good either in fact Daemon has started to go backwards with his speech. He has stopped saying Mum and instead says “um” and he isn't saying dad either he is saying “ad” although he does say Aunty Jo and Papa even though we are always telling him that Tim isn't Papa he is Uncle Tim and he will say Uncle Tim but with all the children calling Tim Papa it must be confusing for him.

I just popped down to get Jessica a couple of pies for lunch and while I was out I gave way to a couple of cars, as in letting them go instead of me even though I had right of way because I am just nice like that, so here is the question when you are driving would you do something like that or are you like Tim and if you have right of way other have to make room for you and you swear and curse because they are taking up to much of the road.

Sometimes it just makes more sense to let the other driver go first because the road is narrow and they are taking up a little too much of the road because when they have pulled out of a parking spot they end up taking up more room to be completely on their side of the road is not so easy to do.



12 comments:

  1. When I am driving and I see a car coming forward like a bat right out of he** I certainly give up my right of way and let them go. LOL I want to keep my car all in one piece if I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I get that can't see the point in damaging my car just becasue I had right of way

      Delete
  2. I always defer, car-wise, to people who look like they either have no idea what they're doing or have more dents in their car than I do. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some times you can tell how well someone drives by the look of their car

      Delete
  3. I'm always a courteous and defensive driver but I have to admit I get made when someone doesn't wave a thank you when I've gone out of my way to let them in, especially in heavy traffic. Petty of me, I recognize. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not petty just normal I think, I also get annoyed when I don't get a wave too.

      Delete
  4. I'll usually let others go ahead of me because I don't want anything to happen to my car. I'm more concerned with keeping myself, my child, and it in one piece rather than who gets to get where quicker. I also like to be nice, but only on occasion ;D ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so get this there are so many idiots on the road fighting for first place

      Delete
  5. I try to be a courteous driver and often let people go before me, even if I have the right of way. I am never 100 percent certain that other drivers know or care who has the rights.

    I, too get annoyed when people don't acknowledge a "cut in". In our area people rarely use the wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree there are some drivers who are clueless as to who has right of way

      Delete
  6. I agree that it is easier to go with the flow and not fight trafiix or other cars. I would rather get to my destination sometime then never

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...