Wednesday 28 December 2022

END OF YEAR POST

 

Well hello everyone it is Wednesday 28 December and I want to say I am sorry for not posting much recently but I have had zero motivation and my Christmas Spirit has been in the grave yard visiting my parents.


2022 has been another shocking year from the 30 May when the tree came through our roof, we still have a leak in the kitchen. Yes we got a new disable friendly bath room and a new kitchen not short ass friendly. We are still waiting for the new ramp at the front door.


My Christmas was ok not great I wasn't happy a and cried a fair bit more then I let on and of course I was drenched in sweat. No gifts from Tim or Tasha or Jess I did get a gift from Kathy and grew. Also from my brother's family and two of my sisters.


Getting in our car is a nightmare we have a Mitsubishi Outlander and it's too high. Tim has decided to look for something smaller.


Tim is recovering well and hopes to return to work by February.


I hope all my online friends had a bloody great Christmas and I will be back in 2023.

7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping 2023 brings all your wishes. Like me, your wishes are very practical! Still caring for my patient and losing my patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2023 is a good year. I hope everybody feels decent and they finish all the repairs on your place. May it be a happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all need a kinder, gentler 2023

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2023 will be “your” year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you're unhappy, Jo-Anne. I hope 2023 brings you more happiness.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy.......Thanks I hope 2023 is a better year

    Rita......Me too

    Juli.........Indeed we do

    Debby..........Here's hoping

    Janie.......I hope my mood improves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, we were sick from Christmas eve on, and I'm barely motivated myself. Let's hope next year is better for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...