Wednesday 30 June 2021

Poem Day

 

I Am Always There - You're Never Alone

© 

Published: July 2011

When you're feeling down and blue,
And life is being cruel to you,
Just remember you're not on your own.
I'm always there; you're never alone.
You might not be able to see my face,
As hard as you look around the place,
But close your eyes and think of me,
And before you know it, there will be me.
Keep me in the midst of your mind,
And life will seem easier, I think you'll find,
So when life gets too dark to bear,
Just close your eyes and I will be there.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/i-am-always-there-youre-never-alone

5 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I need to try to remind myself of whenever I'm feeling sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Замечательное стихотворение! Мудрые слова! Я подписалась на Ваш блог, мне близки темы блога! Буду рада общению https://serdzerasum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely poem Jo-Anne. A nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem and so comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen.............Thanks nice to know

    Margaret D.........Thanks it is

    Nancy...........I agree

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...