Wednesday 28 October 2020

Birthday Wishes

 


Good afternoon, yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and for some reason I never got around to doing a post and today I am restless and not with it but I am writing this.


On the 28th October 1969 my little sister Susan Denise was born she is the third child with two older sisters and two younger siblings.


Sue is very much like me in many ways and as different as can be in others.


Sue has been married twice divorced once ad widowed the second time around. She has 4 children and 7 grandchildren who she loves and adores naturally.


I am hoping she has a great day and feels the love from her family as well as their appreciation.


8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister Susan. Hope you are feeling better today. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. Happy birthday to your sister.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust your sister is having a wonderful day - Happy Birthday to her.
    Today is my eldest's cousins 80th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo-Anne - I do hope your sister and her family and yours have had a lovely time together or communicating some how ... take care and just enjoy the day - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sister. We hope she has a fabulous day and celebration! 🎂🎉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Indeed, hoping that Sue had a wonderful Birthday and many more coming her way!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to "meet" your sister. I hope she has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nancy.....,..Thank you, mine was an adverage day

    Janie...Thanks

    Margaret D...........She had a good dday

    Hilary.........I think she had a good day

    Kea........Me too, thanks

    Marettie.......Same here

    Chris....Thanks

    Karen......You're welcome

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...