Wednesday, 7 August 2019

I am not dead, just no time and little motivaion

Just a quick post to let anyone who cares know that I am ok not great but not too bad.
Been out and about each morning this week with medical appointments for both Tim and myself  and I have more of the same tomorrow. 

6 comments:

  1. Hope you find some time and motivation soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be here when you get back! And, we'll be in your fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! You is good folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you and want you to feel better.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen.....Me too

    Chris....You wouldn't fit in my fridge.......

    Ian.....Thank you

    Janie.....Taking it one day at a time

    Sandie....I am hanging in the

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Safe U-Turn While Driving in Australia

  I think anyone who drives has at some point made a U-turn, it may be a handy way to change direction, but if not done safely it may resu...