Wednesday 14 August 2019

Postive Things


Well it is time for some positivity in my life so here are some of the positive things in my life.

I am sleeping better most nights, often not waking more then once.

I can still run the vacuum over the lounge room floor

I can still do the laundry and hang it out to dry, I however, cannot take them off the line

I can remove the bags from the bins tie them up and leave them outside the house, by the front door for someone to place in the garbage bin.

I still load the dishwasher and often unpack it as well.

I am still able to go to appointments, as long as I have someone to drive me.



7 comments:

  1. I like that Jo-Anne - even the little things we are grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and a great way of looking at life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite post of all. So glad to hear the positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar kind of list of gratitudes for what I am able to do on my own. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Makes me think of some of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked that too. I am grateful every day, really and truly for all I DO have and am able to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie......Thank you

    Chris.......I need to change my way of thinking

    Karen......I am pleased yyou are pleased

    Rita......When you fall apart you need to think positive

    Debby......Glad you liked it

    Katie......Yes the harder it is to do stuff the more we need to focus on the postive

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...