Saturday 19 January 2019

The week that was No 3


Here I am at 7.10pm on Sunday evening starting another week that was post, it has been a nice day spent at home answering 3 letters from pen pals. It has been a cool day with a nice breeze with both the front and back sliding doors open.

Tim is back at work this week but he has 3 days of split shifts which annoys him. The heat has returned and just going to get hotter as the week goes by.

On Tuesday Natasha drove me to the RTA to hand in the renewal for my disability parking permit it will come in the mail.

Wednesday is another stinking hot day, for Tim it was an early start but also going to be an early finish

Thursday was still stinking bloody hot, I woke up at 6.30am but by 10am I was back in bed as I felt sick, I slept for another 3hrs when I woke up I was feeling better, not great but better.

Friday I went shopping as per usual but I didn't get to have my daily nap as time just got away from me, I did do my online food shopping though. Friday was another stinking hot day, Natasha drove me to Charlie but wasn't able to stay as Jessica needed someone to watch Leo while she went to get her dentures. Tasha came back and got me when I was done.

Saturday morning when Kathy-Lee came over she had both her girls with her and because Tuesday is Sydney-May's 9th birthday we took the opportunity to give Sydney-May her birthday presents and of course I had a small gift for Summer so she wouldn't feel left out. It is still stinking hot.

8 comments:

  1. It sure is hard to believe you are warm - it is so cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne - the weather sounds challenging to say the least. Take care and am glad to read you were able to share some birthday time with Sydney and the little one had a small present so she didn't feel left out. Have a good weekend - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw somewhere that Australia was having a record breaking heat wave. In the mean time, we are well on our way to 3-7 inches of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy day with some fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chatty........Yeah I get that

    Hilary.........Yes it was nice seeing Sydney & Summer and both liked their gifts

    Chris..........Yes we are having a heat wave here, one stinking h ot day after another

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Oh, how I would love to feel heat again, hate winter season...
    Always loved living in the tropics as I'm at my happiest.
    Had to laugh about the bloody hot, the funny Aussie language.
    Hoping your new week is going well!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mariette.............Yeah us Aussie's do say things are bloody a lot and it is often easier to cool down then heat up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss hearing the 'bloody' word, as we no longer work in Australia...

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...