Monday 26 November 2007

More Chrisco


I had more Chrisco delivered today gift ones this time mum and dads presents and part of Tasha's birthday present and part of Kathy's Christmas present. All Tim said was where's mine and was not happy when I said I don't think I bought him anything from Chrisco and that was only because when I placed the order he said he didn't want anything.

I will have to start sorting out my presents so I know what I have and I am pretty sure that I don't have to buy any thing more.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo-Anne,

    Wonderful presents then. I am sure you will enjoy.
    Oh, well that's men for you....lol

    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Jo-Anne....
    I love Chrisco and the kids especially do...I`d be lost without it as I know I wouldn`t save money during the year to go out and do a big shop....I nearly had heart failure though as I thought I may have gone overboared as I was having trouble fitting it all in to the freezer but got there eventually....

    I haven`t bought gifts from them as yet but i`m sure i will....Have fun and take care...

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...