Sunday 6 October 2024

Week 40 of 2024

 


After I went back to bed, I settled ok and slept till the alarm went off.

Tim is going with Jess to Sydney today she has people to pick up from the airport and Jess hates Sydney and Sydney’s traffic.

It is 14 degrees and my BGL was 5.0

Asked both Tasha and Sue to go to Woolies for me, Sue went not sure about Tasha as yet. Yes, Tasha went as well.

Tim and Jess arrived home around 2.15pm.

Steps:5,892

I slept in because I left my phone in the lounge-room, it was 7am before I woke up. I woke up with a heavy head and not feeling like I am all with it.

The temp is 15 degrees and my BGL is 5.0, it is also cold and wet this morning.

It warmed up by 10.30am.

The girls walked down posted my letters for me and Sydney vacuumed for me.

I have very little motivation today 

I am extremely tired but can’t sleep

Steps: 5,783

I slept well, it did take me a while to settle down but once I did, I was fine and slept till the alarm went.

It is 9 degrees and my BGL was 4.2

Kathy dropped the girls off at 8.35, she arrived only a few minutes after Tim left for work.

Had a phone call from podiatrist they have changed my appointment from Thursday to Friday.

Dawson arrived around 1pm for a visit.

Tim rang at 2pm to let me know that he will be late, he arrived home at the same time Micheal arrived to get the girls.

Tim now working all week, so will need to find someone to take me to the podiatrist on Friday.

Steps: 4,190

I slept well, fell asleep fast and didn’t wake till the alarm went off. It is 13 degrees and my BGL was 4.8

I was watching TV when Sue arrived, I was surprised to see her, her phone is restricted till she pays something off her bill. She didn’t want me to worry as she couldn’t reply to me messages. I asked her while she was here if she could drive me to the podiatrist, she said she would.

Steps: 4,535

I slept well again and woke up feeling good a feeling I like. It is 12 degrees, my BGL was 4.9 and the ground outside is wet.

No rain and not hot nor cold just a nice day.

Sandy and Temika came over so Temika could use my computer to do something with her banking for work that she wasn’t able to do on her phone.

Tim went to the dentist to get a tooth filled cost him $600

Steps: 5,659   

I slept well again and woke up feeling good although I am cold very cold that I had to turn the heater on. It is only 7 degrees and my BGL was 3.4.

Tim left at around 8am he said he should be home by 9pm tonight.

It turned out a warm day.

Sue drove to the podiatrist and then to the Warners Bay Plaza to get a few things. We also checked the P O Box.

Tim arrived home at 1pm and left again at 3pm. He will be back around 9pm.

Steps: 4,511

I slept well again but woke up feeling heavy headed and not fully with it. It is 18 degrees my BGL was 4.8 it is supposed to be a warm day.

We ended p with a nice warm day with temp of 28 degrees. Tim did a lot of yard work took him over 3hrs.

Yesterday while at work he hurt his right arm around the elbow where he had surgery after his accident, and he still has a lot of pain in it and no strength.

I didn’t exercise today so my steps are low. Steps: 1,220     

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. "I am extremely tired but can’t sleep"

    I have heard that described as over-tired. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain following an accident goes on forever :( Surgery may even increase the pain.

    ReplyDelete

Week 40 of 2024

  After I went back to bed, I settled ok and slept till the alarm went off. Tim is going with Jess to Sydney today she has people to pick ...