Sunday 29 September 2024

Week 39 of 2024

 


TIM AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 40 YEARS TODAY.

It is a low temperature morning but not cold, the laptop is telling me it is only 7 degrees, but the phone says 12 degrees.

It reached 25 degrees, but it doesn’t feel hot.

Tim offered to take me out for lunch, but I am a cheapskate I don’t like the idea of paying $11.50 more because it is Sunday compared to Saturday’s price.

Tim spent a couple of hours sorting out all the paperwork relating to his accident.

Steps:4,410

Had a good night it is a chilly start to the day with a temp of 9 degrees, my BGL is 4.1 this morning.

Tim cut my fringe last night before I went to bed, and it feels so much better.

It has been another really warm day, I changed into shorts around 11am. But didn’t need to turn the air con on just had the doors open and the ceiling fan on.

I have a lot of pain in my left knee and applied deep heat before going to bed.

Steps:5,735

I counted up how many steps I did during the week it was 24,119.

Had another good night, up with the alarm, it is a pleasant start to the day with a temp of 15 degrees and my BGL being 4.8.

I tried to have a nap, but it didn’t work out well, sitting in my armchair I felt uncomfortable and when I went and laid on my bed, I still felt uncomfortable.

It warmed up to 23 degrees but not hot enough for shorts.

It is 10.40pm and I am out of bed due to feeling restless, I will use the powerfit and see if it helps.

It is now 11.45pm and I am going back to bed used the powerfit for 30 minutes and I am feeling less restless.

Steps: 9,067

Had a rotten night it was after 12.30am before I fell asleep, even though I wasn’t feeling restless anymore I just couldn’t seem to go to sleep.

Sue is driving Tasha to and from Tafe today and tomorrow.

It was supposed to be a hot day but even with a temp of 27 degrees it didn’t feel that hot.

I didn’t have a nap just didn’t feel like it, so I will be having an earlier night.

Steps: 4,856

I slept straight through the night didn’t wake at all. I woke up feeling heavy and slow to get moving but that has passed, and I am doing ok.

I also woke to the sound of rain; it is supposed to rain on and off all day. This morning’s temp is 16 degrees and my BGL was 4.9.

At 6.50am I suddenly found myself struggling to stay awake.

No blogging for me this morning, having internet issues.

As the rain was only light, instead of waking Jess I decided that I would walk up with Sam to wait for the driver and after half an hour and the transport hadn’t arrived, I suggested that we check with Jess to see if she had a message as to why.

Well, she did have one saying the driver had a tyre issue and would be 90 minutes late, which meant closer to 9.30 not 8am. So, Jess got up and drove Sam to school.

I managed to close my eyes for an hour, it has rained all day.

I went to bed at 9pm but got up at 10.30pm unable to settle, used the powerfit and went back to bed but still unable to settle I am tossing and turning and ended up getting up to pee so decided to update this before going back to bed.  

Steps: 5,775

LAST DAY OF TERM THREE

I had a terrible night, I got about 2.5hrs sleep. When I got up at 5am I had a hot shower to help wake me up.

We are in for another cold and wet day, the temp is 12 degrees, my BGL was 5.0

Thankfully it isn’t as cold as yesterday nor is it raining.

Sandy told me that she has enrolled Denni at Biddabah School. She starts there next term, I hope it all goes well.

I thought I would have a nap today but nope didn’t happen.

I am off to bed at 8.15pm

Steps:3,899

I slept straight through the night again, at 5am when the alarm went off, I got up took my meds and went back to bed for an hour.

It is 13 degrees and my BGL was 4.9, Tim is working again today.

I changed into long pants, but it is not that cold.

Spoke to Kathy for a bit.

Tim didn’t get home till 6.50pm an hour later then he expected.

I found myself awake at 11pm unable to go back to sleep, so I got up and used the powerfit did a few things on the laptop and went back to bed.

Steps:6,189

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Go out for lunch.. it is such fun, even if you only eat sandwiches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all, 40 years together is a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to the both of you! That's quite the milestone, Jo-Anne. May God bless you with many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 40th! That is really great that you get so many steps in. I need to get back to walking. I am not a morning person to get up and walk. I really have no excuse since I have a gym membership. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Week 39 of 2024

  TIM AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 40 YEARS TODAY. It is a low temperature morning but not cold, the laptop is telling me it is only 7 degrees,...