Sunday 8 September 2024

Week 36 of 2024

 


I slept through the night, when the alarm went off at 5am I got up went to the toilet took my meds and went back to bed till 6.30am.

It is 10 degrees and my BGL was 5.0.

I still feel like shit but still managed to go to the cemetery, we picked up Sue and took her with us. When we got there Dave & Leigh and Liarna were getting out of their car. A short while later Sandy and Skylar turned up. It was wonderful seeing them all and after a few minutes Skylar was less shy and started to run around and have fun.

After coming home, I went back to bed for a bit.

Sam mowed the back yard and helped Tim with a couple of other tasks out the back.

I am having another early night off to bed at 6.30pm, I hope I feel better tomorrow.

I slept through the night, woke at 4.45am decided I would get up and have a shower. I feel a tad better than yesterday now.

It is 16 degrees and my BGL was 4.8. It warmed up by 11am also the wind picked up and is very strong.

I made myself two soft boiled eggs for lunch.

I felt worn out by 2pm and should have had a nap but didn’t and now it is 5pm and I am falling asleep.

I went to bed at 6.15pm and slept through the night, this morning I am still not good, but we will see how I go during the day.

Much cooler this morning, only 8 degrees my BGL was 4.3.

I read on Facebook that Jono and his girls were in a car accident yesterday afternoon and all are in hospital.

Freya isn’t the best, both girls have broken collarbones, and Freya has multiple small brain bleeds. She has been seen by a neurologist and had a CT scan and is the care of the trauma team.

Another early night for me.

Steps 4,388

I went to bed at 6.30pm and slept till 9pm after that I was pretty much awake till 1.30am.

There was more drama between Sam and Tim last night which is why I was awake for so long. Nothing new, just the same old issues.

It is 3 degrees and my BGL was 3.9.

I went to make my porridge for breakie only to discover I was missing an unopened box, very frustrating.

It has warmed up nicely to 21 degrees at midday.

Steps:3,991

I had a good night but this morning I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

Ok I went back to bed for an hour, and I am more awake now.

At 9.30am I decided to close my eyes while sitting in my armchair, as I was so tired.

It is 8 degrees and my BGL was 4.0

By midday it had warmed up to 22 degrees and by 2pm it was 26 degrees.

I received a text from Kelli that made me really happy. Tim is wondering why I am so tired I said I thought it was a mix of being unwell and Parkinson’s and it should pass.

Sandy went and bought me bread; this also made me happy as I could have a sandwich for lunch.

Steps:4,558

I had a good night, and I feel more awake this morning. It is 12 degrees and my BGL is 5.4.

I had a dental appointment, just a checkup and cleaning, my teeth are not as bad as I expected. I was told one tooth is in need of repair but I’m not sure if we can afford it.

Tasha dropped me off then left to drive her friend to work before coming back to get me. I had to wait 40 minutes for her to get back and pick me up. I was not happy.

The temp reached 27 degrees

I am so tired that I am going to bed at 7pm.

Steps: 3,555

I had a good night and I feel more awake this morning. It is a warmish 17 degrees this morning and my BGL is 5.5

I had to turn the air con on at 11am as it was just so hot, the temp was 26 degrees.

Tim arrived home at around 1pm he will be here for a couple of hours before returning to work.

By 3.30pm it had cooled down and I turned the air con off and opened the doors.

Tim got home from work at 6pm.

Steps:4,642

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                               

 

 

 

                               

 

9 comments:

  1. Dental care is critical. Is there no dental hospital that bulk bills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, only if you are on a pension of health care card which we are not

      Delete
  2. Nothing better than a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a rough week, Jo-Anne. I hope this coming week is better for you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear abt the accident, prayers up for all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to print out a conversion chart .. Fahrenheit to Celsius. And commit it to memory. Is your BG number also something I need to interpret. When I awaken, a good BG for me is around 100 or under. I am type2 and not on medication. Diet and exercise have worked, have to wonder for how much longer. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete

Czech Republic

  This week we are in Central Europe which is the region lying between the defined areas of Eastern and Western Europe. It includes the coun...