Monday, 15 March 2021

More Facts Today

 

Hello Monday, hello facts and hello world.................


The auditorium organ in Atlantic City is as loud as 24 full brass bands


Every major league baseball term in the U S A buys about 20,000 baseballs each season.


Every year Americans go through 1.4 billion pens


Icelanders read more books per heas than any other people in the world.


In every episode of “Seinfeld” on TV there is a Superman somewhere.



10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the interesting facts. Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know any of these, thanks for finding and sharing them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Every episode of Seinfeld has superman somewhere in it? I never knew that and I watched them all--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I feel like every one of those pens was stolen from my desk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret D,,,,,Thank you

    Nancy......Thanks

    Kea......You're welcome

    Debby......It's cool

    Rita.....Same here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have to watch all of the Seinfeld shows again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juli...I get that

    Karen.....Yep now we look for him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superman! I never watched that show.

    ReplyDelete

Our Lungs

  This week we are looking at our lungs which are two spongy organs in the chest that help us breathe. When we inhale, air travels through t...