Saturday 20 March 2021

Another week has past

 

Slept in till 7am, made my own breaky.

Kathy came and shower me and shaved me as well.

Jess working, Kelli and kids came down so Daemon could see Blain & Leo.

A hot day, turned the A/C on around lunch time.

Mum sounded ok not great but ok, she was more with it at the start of our chat but after 30 mins not so much.

Had a sleep in, getting up at 7am and rang Tasha to let her know.

A coldish and wet day have to close the door to keep the rain out.

Saw Freya when Blain brought her over for a packet of chips.

Still have chest pain also under my left arm.

Awake at 5.33, needing to pee so I got straight up and at 5.51 I sent Tasha a text letting her know I was awake.

A cold start to the day, had to wear a light jacket when I went with Leo.

The pain is now under my right arm.

Mum was good, sounded happy, memory was ok.

Leo's early day so rang mum at 1.30pm an hour early.

Woke with the alarm a fine and dry day thankfully.

I had to see the podiatrist and had my toenails cut. Tasha drove me.

Had some rain during the day but I was able to get Leo this afternoon.

Transferred some money to Sandy to help pay to have mum's house fumigated.

Woke at 5.30 needing to pee and so I stayed up. I sent Tasha a text at 6am.

Leo off school, as he didn't go to the swimming carnival.

Been a cool dry day with the feel of rain in the air.

Mum rang and sounded happy, not altogether with it but happy.

I woke at 5.30am, got up and sent Tasha a text at 5.45am.

Raining since I got up, Leo didn't answer his phone and I had to get Tasha to tell him to come and get his stuff and head up to meet his driver.

Was late speaking to mum she was a tad confused towards the end but other wise ok.

Awake at 5.33 again, got up and peed, opened the house before I sent letting her know I was up.

I was feeling so tired, that at 8am I went back to bed for 1hr 15 muns.

Raining most of the day.

Blain going to his dad's.

Had a lay down after Leo got home.

At6pm I decided to have a bath before going to have my MRI as I felt like I smelt but Jess arrived and got Tasha to shower me.

Stopped raining around 2pm so I was able to meet Leo and go to my appointment without getting wet.

Tim driving me to appointment.


6 comments:

  1. It's been cold and rainy here too, I hate that kind of weather in the spring (tomorrow's the official first day of spring), but there's sun and warmer weather in the forecast, which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you do wake up early! 5:30am?? I can't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up early about 4:50am this morning. We didn't go for morning walk because hubby was feeling tired, so I started to clean up the porch area after having the gutter replaced. Today is sunny here. Hope it will rain later in the afternoon or evening. Going out in the rain for your appointment can be troublesome. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that seems a lot of rain! Otherwise a decent week, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen.........I don't mind cold and wet if I am home and dry

    Mama,.......Yeah in summer I do

    nancy.....,.,That is eary

    Chris......We have more to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you find why you are having the arm and chest pain Jo-Anne?

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...