Thursday 30 July 2015

Is it just me/A Thursday post


Hello all, how is everyone this lovely not so cold but not really warm Thursday or should that read Wednesday depends on where you are.

All you have today is some random thoughts.

How many people have dirty, yucky looking oven trays that they cover in them in foil and continue to use them, or is that just me.

How often do you have a pair of pants that are covered in pill (white bits of stuff stuck to the clothes) that you keep saying you are going to get rid of because no matter how often you depill it they never look good............or is that just me

Do you wear socks with slippers so the slippers don't end up smelling...............or is that just me

How about getting easily distracted and end up starting a few different things during the day and not completing one task before starting another..................or is that just me

How many of you have a computer hog for a grandson.................or is that just me

How about a daughter who is not stepping up and being connected more with the education of their child...............or is that just me


Ok that is all for now I will post this while the computer hog is in the bath...............

10 comments:

  1. I definitely will start a project and get distracted and not finish it. Those are all good stuff. Happens a lot around here. Only the neighbor takes over the computer. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer hog :). He will most likely get worse at that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah he is only 9 what till he is a teenager

      Delete
  3. With me, the socks don't help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear socks with my slippers during the winter. I don't like stinky slippers, and the socks help keep my feet warm. I always have some clothes that are in poor condition. I wear them to clean house or work in the yard, which I can't do much, but I try.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate stinky slippers and they start to smell pretty quick and yes the socks help keep ones feet warmer

      Delete
  5. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Well, we all recognize some of your points here.
    As for oven trays, I am forever grateful for having bought a Miele oven and their trays are so easy to clean. I've had a huge self-cleaning oven once. Not good!
    For not having pill, you have to learn to separate your laundry real well. Never any cotton terry, like towels, together with other things as it does pill. Once you manage that; life comes a lot easier. Not automatic though as laundry care takes a lot of time and effort!
    Hope you stay warm and cozy and that your coming days will be productive.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I try to separate my washing but there are times I can't be bothered and just up end the basket into the machine

      Delete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...