Tuesday 3 February 2015

Nothing much except my grandchildren


Well I am late getting around to writing a post today, no real reason just didn't feel like it earlier, I had to go to the library after I took Leo to school to return a book and re-borrow it, I couldn't renew the loan as I had already done that once.


Tonight we have Blain here for the night, he doesn't have his xbox and have to tell you when his mum said he wasn't bringing it, he said I am going to be sooooooooo bored. So I told him he was free to come but no complaining about being bored I am just not going to put up with that.

I am so tired this afternoon, I could go to sleep right now and it is only 5.30pm think I am in for an early night.

I really don't have any news and can't think of anything interesting to write about so not getting much today from me. I will share a photo of my granddaughter Sydney-May on her first day of school which was yesterday.


It was also Liarna's and Temika's first day of school 

9 comments:

  1. Blain has the MOST adorable face in the world! I love that tiny smile he has there in his portrait. Is that from where he goes to school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was his school photo last year and I of course think he is adorable he is "My Blain"

      Delete
    2. well, when I came over to see if you posted another I saw that precious face again. Can you tell I have three sons and that to me, they are the greatest gift in the world? When my grandson comes along end of March, he too will be among the greatest gifts in the world.

      Delete
  2. I hope your granchildren got on well for their first day.
    First day back at school here tomorrow, well it's today now seeing it's past midnight..
    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all the girls loved their first day of school and both the boys are happy to be back at school, Leo told me it gave him something to do during the day.

      Delete
  3. Hope you get a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Blain didn't complain and that you got to bed early and slept well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was a good boy and I was in bed early

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...