Thursday 12 February 2015

Motivation Thursday...........Mistakes

Do you learn from your mistakes, do you admit you made a mistake?
Maybe you prefer to bury your head in the sand and pretend you don't make mistakes, no person goes through life making no mistakes, mistakes are part of life, how we handle our mistakes kind of defines what type of person we are. 
I like to think I have learnt from my mistakes, and yes I have in fact made some mistakes, as a young woman I thought I knew things and learnt that in fact I didn't know as much as I thought I did. 
I have known some people who always would look for someone to blame for their mistakes, as they couldn't accept they made a mistake, it had to be someone else's fault. I do not think I did that, I did in fact tried not to blame someone else for my screw ups. 
We learn from our mistakes and we can grow from them as well, yes some of  us have to make the same mistake a number of times before we learn anything. 

12 comments:

  1. I hope I learn from mistakes. I'm very hard on myself when I'm in the wrong.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The motto at work is, "mistakes are a wise person teaching tools." Pretty cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistakes just show us what not to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy if we all perfect is would be SOOO boring. When we do make mistakes we learn a ton and that is a good thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...