Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Wow Musuem


Today is Tuesday the 7th May and I am sitting in the car writing this while Tim goes for a bush walk through the Brook Waimarama Sanctuary I would had gone with him but it is both cold and a lot of uphill walking well it looked to be a lot of uphill walking I started out with him but it looked to steep for me and I am not that interested anyway, so I decided to sit in the car and wait for Tim. www.brooksanctuary.org.nz

This morning we wnet to the World of Wearable Art & Classic Car Museum and that was really nice I like old cars and the wearable art was interesting ok some of it was jus plain ugly but still we enjoyed it. www.wowcars.co.nz

I do find it annoying not being able to access the internet from our motel room but oh well such is life I guess, at least it gives me a reason to go to Macca's for breakfst each day.....lol

Tim likes wildlife and birds and I love old stuff so while we are away we try to see both types of attractions.

Tim had to buy a new camera as his started taking blurry photos but he had it for around 5yrs and has taken countless photos with it, the new camera is the same brand as the old on and that was just a fluke.
 


6 comments:

  1. Wow what an interesting museum. My husband would love this because of the old cars. We went to an auto museum here in our state of California and we spent HOURS there. Fun for him, not so much for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the old cars what was annoying was that the photos Tim took with his camera were all blurry....

      Delete
  2. Your trip sounds like it is great fun, and I'd love to visit that museum, too. And a new camera is always a nice thing to play with and learn-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having a good time.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy stuff there! cool to see a photo of Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so wonderful that you both get to experience what you both like. I would love to see the old stuff also

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...