Tuesday 28 June 2011

Q & A in Pj's


Ever have a day when you think why should I get dressed……………………….I’m not going anywhere I have no plans to see anyone so what is the point……….

Well I am having one of those days today which is why I am still in my sleep pants also known as Pj bottoms home alone although not for long as Jess and Leo have only gone to see the movie Cars 2 but I will take whatever I can get…………

So for today’s post I thought we would have some more Q & A.

1. How and why did you first start blogging? And how long have you been blogging?

I started because my dad had a blog and it looked like something I would like so started my own blog that was years ago can’t remember how long exactly.

2. Tell me about your perfect mate – if you could invent him/her?

I married my perfect/soul mate we are often on the same wave link he will come home from work and say to me I was think such and such and I would say I was thinking the same thing today and that happens a lot.

3. Do you wear fake eyelashes? Do you want to? Do you use glue or self-stick ones? Do you like how they look?

Nope don’t wear them have no desire to wear them either.

4. Let’s say money was no object and neither was time off to recover – are you an advocate of plastic surgery after weight loss?

Yes sometimes you need to remove the loose skin and tighten bits up.

2 comments:

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...