Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sisters wedding


Well last Saturday was the day my sister Sue became a Mrs again after years of a on off relationship with Mick. I do truly hope she is happy this time around. She looked beautiful and happy.

I didn't stay long at the reception as Kathy was my ride home and she felt uncomfortable there as I did as well, the same goes for my parents and a couple of my nieces. I would have liked to stay longer but since I was uncomfortable I was glad to leave.

Tim came to the wedding with me but he couldn't stay long as he had a 1am start and wanted to leave early enough to be able to get some sleep before he had to start work.

There where bikers there and they worn their leathers/colours and there where bikes out the front and I really just didn't feel at ease.

6 comments:

  1. It looks a nice picture of them. I hope they will be happy. Sorry to hear you were uncomfortable there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane

    Yes she did look beautiful and Mick also looked ok and they did look like they where in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look lovely Jo-anne...At least you and your family made the effort in going, i`m sure your sister was thankful for that,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy

    I would have liked to stay longer but I just felt so out of place and was happier when I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Maybe it was the bikers presence that made you all feel uncomfortable.
    I hope she stays happy in the marriage.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doug

    I think you're right about the bikers I guess only time will tell if she is happy this time around.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...