Saturday 10 October 2009

Sisters Upcoming Wedding


Well to those who comment on my last post I want to say a big thank you, I wish I could say I am feeling better but alas not for more on that see my bigpond blog.

Here and now I wish to speak about my sister I will mention no names as I am not sure she would like me to ok. Now she is getting married next month it will me her second marriage and the mad she is marring is someone she has had an on again off again relationship with for years. They have a tendency to fight a lot and there have been times when she has walked out on him because he is drinking and yelling at her and they are fighting.

Now don't get me wrong I am not saying I don't like the man as he is a nice enough guy as long as you know he is a bullshitter and you can't believe half of what he says. He is in fact my brother in-laws brother so when they get married my sisters will be marred to brothers. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Now the wedding will be in a park and the reception will be held at a outlaw bikers club house this is the bit I have a problem with and I am not the only who has a problem Tim isn't happy about it and neither is my mother or any of my daughters. However of course I will be going as she is my sister and I love her, she doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with it.

Mum told me that she said that the only biker that will be there is the one who will be cooking the meat and that she thinks the main reason they are having it there is because they don't have to pay to use the club house just for the meat. She has asked me to arrange for side dishes and to order the cake which I will do, in fact I am very happy to do it.


3 comments:

  1. Well I hope she will be happy but you have thrown in some doubts there. Sorry to hear you are still not feeling the best. I don't have your big pond URL anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in a bit of a dilema...I think these days too many people don`t fully understand the meaning of marriage and worst of all it`s far too easy to get divorces...
    All you can do is support your sister and mumble to yourself when the enevitable happens"i told you so"...lol....Families hey, they keep us on our toes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane and Mandy

    Yes there are some worries surrounding my sisters up coming wedding but I will support her 100% because that is who I am.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...