Thursday 17 September 2009

Just an update


Here I go again I have not been able to post here the last few times I have tried so I will try again. Now how have I been lately well so so except for yesterday when I spent the whole day in bed sick as............................

Other news......... my dad is doing ok he had Chemo again on Monday I think this may have been his last lot of Chemo, he still has to have radio therapy I am hoping at some point he will start to look better as lately when I see him I feel like crying. I don't like seeing my daddy looking so frail.

Tim is still trying to reduce the amount he is drinking although he is still most nights drinking far to much at least a litre of wine a night which is down from the 1.5 to 2 litre he was drinking each night but still a ways to go. He told me he wants to stop drinking by Christmas.

I have had my medication for depression increased again as when I saw the doctor on Tuesday I started crying when talking about my dad, and my girls and how I can't get just one day a week to myself without someone ringing me (usually everyone rings me) or calling in. Like on Tuesday I sent Natasha a text telling her I had a Dr app and could she take me it was in the afternoon but she turned up at 11.30am and got upset with me when I asked you she was here so early and acted like I was the one who was in the wrong because I didn't want her here.

Life feels so hard lately and I often wonder what is the point of anything and I am getting terrible tension headaches again I haven't had tension headaches in years and now I am getting them daily again, I often find myself just sitting with the feeling that everything is just to hard and what is the point of trying anymore. I often feel like I just want to go to sleep for a long time and when I wake up everything will seem easier and better but it's not going to happen.

I hate the way I look I have become so fat and unfit I can't walk very far anymore and that depresses me my clothes don't fit and I want to change things but can't seem to make it happen nothing I do works and yes I do have times when I wonder why I bother but I am still trying. Things have to improve at some point I just don't know when.........................................

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things aren't so good for you at the moment. I sort of know how you feel - I had a lot of things go wrong all at once, and if you added another 'issue' I felt like I couldnt cope. My lack of sleep (due to work) wasnt helping at all - I wish I had seen a doctor back then, because it is taking a long time to feel ok again.

    Glad you have an understanding doctor and I hope the medication helps you out.

    Wishing you some good days! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo-anne I feel your pain...Don`t feel alone though as I think most of us mums go through this....It`s good that you do go to the doctors and get your health sorted..I`m a bad one for not doing this as I hate doctors..lol
    Hope everything does go well for you and your dad...
    Hang in there, things will get better...
    Sending you a big hug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it has taken me so long to comment. I hope you read it. You sound very depressed you poor dear. Keep going to the doctor if you don't improve as they can ty a different medication. When I was in my 40's I had a bout of it and it took the doctor about three weeks to find the right drug for me.Then I had a holiday and came home better.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...