This blog is about my life as a mother and nanna and about my great family.
Love it :) The girls in the front row look as though they are wearing my hockey outfit
That was our school uniform
Oh how I remember those school pictures!! I love it!!
Thanks
That's a great idea for your Friday posts, Jo-Anne. Such cute girls!
Thank you
That's so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend.
Thanks for visiting
How cute, Jo-Anne. Amazing that we were all little children once. It's been a LONG time.
Hell yeah a long time back
Pretty smile!
Parkinson’s can be difficult to explain because so much of it is invisible. People see me standing in line at the grocery store. They se...
Love it :) The girls in the front row look as though they are wearing my hockey outfit
ReplyDeleteThat was our school uniform
DeleteOh how I remember those school pictures!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteThat's a great idea for your Friday posts, Jo-Anne. Such cute girls!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteThat's so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting
DeleteHow cute, Jo-Anne. Amazing that we were all little children once. It's been a LONG time.
ReplyDeleteHell yeah a long time back
DeletePretty smile!
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete