Sunday 6 March 2022

WEEK 9 OF 2022

 Awake and up at 4.45 only to find that Tim had taken the pants I was going to wear and washed them. I couldn't find the clean clothes as Tim had thrown them in the dryer. He had to get up and get them out so I had pants to wear.

Had Tasha come and fold the clothes for me, she also unpacked the dishwasher.

I have had a reasonable day

27-2-22

Last day of February saw me up at 4.52am.

This morning Brian (Leo's driver) was early, Leo said of course he was early we were running late.

Kelli told me that they sign the lease for the place at Hexham, on Friday, she isn't thrilled with the place but at least it is a place.

28-2-22

A new month already March and wet start to the month, I woke to rain.

Due to the rain I wasn't able to take Leo to the top of the driveway.

Managed to make a state at pasting the printed info into the grandmother memory book for Blain.

Been raining all day.

1-3-22

Still raining here, woke at 4.55 up and washed then dressed for the day.

Due to the weather I have no internet this morning, also have to watch channel 3 as channel 7 is out because of the weather.

Tasha here cleaning the stove/oven and it is a big job. She said it needs cleaning again tomorrow.

Internet came good at around midday.

2-3-22

I have a Dr's appointment this morning and Kelli is taking me. Tasha is busy as it is shopping day for her, some may think it's just shopping go after my appointment but no that will throw out her day and I get that as I would feel the same.

Another wet morning/day, with heavy downpours but no flooding here.

My appointment went well he did a mental heath care plan for me. Referring me to Lake Macquarie Mental Health Services. I hope I hear from them soon.

3-3-22

Started this morning with a nice hotish shower, going to be another wet day.

Tasha bed base came and she was in a right mood as she had no help putting it together, her dad was in bed then got up and went to work, it was Jess and Jono who didn't bother to help. She was taking it out on me and Tim because we were in the line of fire, not because she blamed us.

I managed to catch Kelli as they were leaving to sign the for the new house, and got her help getting ready for bed.

At 6pm we lost power but still had lights something had tripped the circuit breaker I tried to flick it on but it wouldn't stay so I rang Tasha who came and after a bit got it on, I had no more problems with it.

4-3-22

Woke at 5am having slept well, it is a dry morning first one all week. Kathy not coming till this afternoon.

I have had an ok day, didn't do much found sitting here at the computer made my knees sting with pain, sitting in my armchair makes my back ache. I am screwed no matter what, also I struggle to get out of the chair often having to call for help.

Kathy showered me this afternoon and got me ready for bed.

5-3-22

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Kelli has someplace to go. And, although it's not the norm, we're having a very wet March so far too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are having a wet March also. Here as you know, we are going into Sprng. So there will be plenty of rain March and April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had about five minutes of hurricane-force winds and rain at about 330 AM. a couple minutes after it calmed, the weather alarm let us know we just had a severe thunderstorm. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen.......Yeah Kel & gang are happy

    Katie.......Rain, rain and more rain here

    Chris........So bad weather there too

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease and postured

  Time to learn a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease this week at posture and dribbling, first off is posture. Many people thing of the char...