Sunday 20 March 2022

WEEK 11 OF 2022

 I was awake up, washed and dressed and got my own breaky by 6am.

Tim up at 6.15 and off to work by 7am.

Had a pleasant day, wrote a couple of letters and threw a load of towels into wash and then into the dryer. However, I wasn't

able to get the last 3 items out of the washing machine as I couldn't reach.

13-3-22

KELLI'S BIRTHDAY

A good start to the day I have little pain, it won't last but it is good while it does.

Went to doctors and had health care plan done, Tasha took me.

Jess worked last night doing traffic control on the Central Coast, that's about 45 minutes away. She got home in time to do her normal school run.

14-3-22

Woke at 4.30 feeling restless and needing to pee so I got up, washed and dressed myself. Also I opened the house up before ringing Tasha, who as it turns out is sick.

A wet morning, so couldn't go up with Leo.

Wrote up two blog posts ready for future use.

Pain sitting at a 3 today.

15-3-22

Woke at 4.10 and peed then went back to bed for an hour before getting up for the day.

I am having a bad morning, shaking so very much and I am super restless. Pain in my left knee is around a 5.

I was able to go up the front with Leo. This I enjoy it is a special Leo & Nana time.

Due to being in a state I have struggled to do anything today.

16-3-22

A new day and a dry one by the looks of it, well I can't hear rain but it is too dark outside to see much.

I am having a much better day then yesterday.

Heard from Jeannie (sister)that Peter is doing better, trying to talk and has learnt to lean forward when kissed.

17-3-22

Awake at 4.30 up at 4.45, washed, dressed and ready for the day. Another fine day it is so far.

Even managed to do grocery shopping without issue.

Sandy told me that Sue was electrocuted at work yesterday and was taken by ambos to the Marter Hospital she was treated/observed and discharged.

Managed to do a few more pages in the grandmother memory book for Blain.

Kelli came over to put me to bed.

18-3-22

Saturday again, awake at 4.50 straight up and washed, dressed and ready for the day. Sweating and shaking a bloody lot.

Kathy & Summer arrived at 10.30, Kathy wasn't well all stuffed up in the head.

Raining on and off all day and a tad coldish.

19-3-22

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a few very productive days. Sue being electrocuted is terrifying, glad she's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to be a pretty decent week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too bad a week Jo-Anne. I was happy right here where I am that you had two mre normal days where you could do things yourself and were not in terrible oain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a much better week--hurray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few good days should be celebrated. It’s always better than none at all. Okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some good and some not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one of those grandmother memory books, too. They are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...