Saturday 27 August 2016

A to Z from me about stuff

Hi am pinching this from Lauren who can be found here: http://www.lotfortyeightblog.com, she pinched it from Erin who can be found here: http://www.twothirdshazel.com and now I am using it because it is a post I don't have to think much about to write.


A- age: 53
B- biggest fear: Losing a loved one
C - current time: 12.55pm
D - drink you last had. Pepsi Max
E- every day starts with... Blogging (more or less)
F - favourite song. Don't have one
G - ghosts, are they real? Sure are
H- hometown. Gateshead (suburb of Newcastle)
I- in love with Tim ( husband)
J - jealous of: Nothing and no one don't do jealous
K - killed someone? Only in my dreams
L- last time you cried? A few nights ago (don't know why)
M - middle name: Nita named after my great aunt
N- number of siblings: 4, 3 sisters & 1 brother
O- one wish. Happiness for those I love
P - person you last called. Mum
Q - question you're always asked: W hat's for............lunch or tea (dinner)
R - reason to smile. My family
S- song last sang. Can't remember
T - time you woke up. 7.45am
U - underwear colour. Black
V- vacation destination. Anywhere
W - worst habit. Not being able to say no to the family
X - Xrays you've had Knees, Hips and back
Y- your favourite food. Pizza
Z - zodiac sign. Scorpio


Now..... you go, if you feel like it if not then don't


6 comments:

  1. Fun getting to know you better and heck yeah to the ghosts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we feel there is a spirit in this house, one that likes to sit next to me when I am in bed

      Delete
  2. I did this a while back. Good fun, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to read about people.

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...